Friday, February 26, 2016

Recount:Waterslide Adventure



Waterslide Adventure



I looked down heart racing,waiting in suspense for the light to go green. I looked behind me wondering if it was too late to back out and it was.I felt sick,I was going to be sick. But before I could say a word, the light flashed green.I took hold of the bar and flung myself onto the waterslide.
  
  I rushed down in a hurry, my legs dragging on the rough plastic of the waterslide.  My mind was racing,my heart was beating. The water splashed at my face and escaped down my throat.I choked and spluttered at this surprise.


I went round a corner and was thrust into darkness. This freaked me out,where was I going? I felt like I couldn’t breath,was there enough air? I started breathing in and out heavily. I gasped and spluttered.I could hear my breaths in the echo of the tube.


 Light streamed into the tube and I felt like I could breath again. I rushed down towards the entrance and got popped out like a cork on a bottle.


 I clambered out of the pool and took breaths in and out. I did it,I really did it! And I asked, “can I go on it again?”

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment